Does Your Plan Recruit, Retain & Reward?
NJL&C goes beyond the traditional scope of services in our commitment to ensure that your executive compensation strategies not only meet your company’s financial goals, but are competitive with other companies that may be seeking the same key performers. Our services include:
Our advisors work with you to identify your company’s specific executive compensation needs and any underlying issues that may also need to be addressed.
A review of your existing executive plans for performance against goals can help you determine:
- If they provide proper incentive for management to achieve top performance.
- If they are aligned with current compensation plan goals.
- Whether they are performing to expectations and how that performance is being measured.
- If they have remained current with interest and investment rates over time.
Based on a review of your existing executive plans (compared to the industry’s most current data), we will determine if there are opportunities for cost savings or benefit enhancements by identifying strategies and elements that may have been overlooked or not kept current. Our subsequent recommendations can result in substantial enhancements to earnings or cash savings.
Our approach to both new and existing plans focuses on three separate but linked elements:
- Non-qualified plan design
- Plan funding
- Plan administration
As part of our planning services, NJLC offers financial and estate planning services for your high-net-worth executives.